Thursday, November 19, 2015

Comeback

Whoa! Oh, hi there people of the world! Would anyone care that I share a thought at this moment? Who does, apart from I? Is this question even worth answering? Allow me to babble for heaven's sake. :-)


I never thought I'd get back on track! I haven't written for the longest time. More than three years passed since I last punched those keys to come up and publish an awesome blog...or so I thought. It's been years...yes! Years of extraordinary experiences with twists and turns and ups and downs and whirlwind affairs. How I wish this could be awesome for you as I'd like to believe it myself. Otherwise, let me be. Just, let me.


I have continually grown in age and girth and gone to places I never thought I'd reach. Thanks to a lot of people, who were keys to pave my way, to a variety of experiences, through unexpected opportunities and possibilities. I would not have come this far, if it weren't for the turn of events that seemed unlikely to happen to me before.


As time slipped by, I had started crossing the skies to various cities in my country until I went overseas not just for holidays, but also for other more worthwhile reasons. I have wandered and have started to settle on a new, distant soil I did not even imagine myself to be, decades back.


I would love to reveal my life-changing adventures that involved disparate situations and a great deal of people, who troubled themselves for my sake. Pardon me for making it sound a little less theatrical. But the life I had and still have now, that seemed mundane for some, is terribly amazing for me. Let me reserve it in my next post.


Welcome me again to the liberty of this blogging world. Ciao for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment