Thursday, August 25, 2011

Certainly Cebu

I have often visited Cebu since I was very young. Yet, I don't find frequenting the city a boring thing. I admit, there are yet a loooooot that it can offer me to see and be amazed.

Many would say Cebu has plenty of criminals (thieves, to be particular) who roam around especially on its busy streets like Colon. They say even riding a jeepney or walking along its highways isn't really safe at all. Personally, I think wherever you go, there's practically no place on earth that's really safe. Some places perhaps may have low crime rate, but low crime doesn't mean no crime. It's always still a must to be vigilant of whatever we have wherever we go.

Anyway, I just feel like sharing these stuff.

So much to see and be in awe, right? When I get the chance, I'd spend more time there and see more wonders in Sugbu myself.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment